Like app reviews? How about writing them?
How would you like access to some of the latest iPhone apps? Would you like to author reviews that are featured on a well-known and trusted iPhone app review site? AppChatter.com is looking for talented app reviewers to join us in writing top-quality app reviews.
Interested persons must be willing to commit to no less than three reviews per week and must write reviews in an editorial style. Reviewers must have access to the U.S. iTunes Store in order to redeem app codes or otherwise purchase apps on their own. While we would love to be able to pay you for these reviews, the truth of the matter is that this site makes absolutely no money. However, reviewers will be reimbursed for the apps reviewed or will receive app codes to download apps for free from iTunes.
What’s in it for you? Free apps, of course! as many as 3 per week – or more! Also, did I mention that you will be authoring reviews for a well-known and trusted iPhone app site. How’s that for bragging rights?! Yeah, I thought so. So go ahead and email me: rob [at] appchatter.com and tell me a little bit about yourself. Oh – and please send a sample review along with your ‘application.’ Thanks!
- Interested persons must have an iPhone or iPod Touch [2nd Gen].
- You must have good technical writing skills and read and write excellent English.
- Must be easily contacted by email and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Must have access to the U.S. iTunes App Store in order to redeem app codes.
- Must be willing to pre-purchase apps to be reviewed, pending approval only (reimbursements available).
- Must be able to deliver reviews on or before committed dates.
- Must guarantee and warrant the originality and uniqueness of the reviews submitted to AppChatter.com.
- Must be willing to reassign copyright ownership of any reviews to AppChatter.com.