Prompt by Jesse Armand
After that long hours of coding, programming work, which includes design, writing new code, testing, debugging, patching, committing code to the repository.
We have been working hard, only to find out that the problem that we thought has been solved is causing another problem, which it turns out to be solved, but wait… our product manager, marketing staff, and our CEO wants something different.
Then, we have to restart the cycle again.
Despite all of that, let’s take a break and relax by reading quotes, jokes, and answering questions on this app, presented in the familiar terminal interface.
(Note: this is not a real terminal)
Prompt could be used on your unused time, when you feel bored, listening to your music library, and need some refreshment. Other than that, you will be reminded of the most things that ridiculously happened in our world of programming.
You don’t even have to be a programmer or engineer to understand our world !
Those on the non-technical side could learn a lot from the quotes, jokes, and questions of this app.
- Please use the posting section to post your comments, quotes, and jokes, and it will be displayed on http://twitter.com/promptcomments.
- Any hilarious, intelligent jokes, quotes, humors, or comments, will be inserted on the next app updates.
- The next updates, will include your name, automatically within the posting process, for now, please enter your complete name too on the posting section, to be credited, or cite your sources.
How To Use:
- Follow the guidance of the “Prompt”, and pay attention for blinking text !
- Most screen navigation can be done by shaking your device, depends on the context.
Prompt is $ 0.99 in the iTunes App Store
Developer Website: http://jessearmand.com