PromptMe by Jesse Armand
You might already know “Prompt”, you might think that Prompt’s user interface is a bit unique, though I admit it’s not something spectacular, just different.
From the first day I released Prompt, someone wants to chat using Prompt, and someone said Prompt will be a wicked setup for a messenger app.
So here it’s PromptMe, an improvement of Prompt, which is still looks like Prompt, but the difference is you’re Prompting a human instead of a stupid computer or machine.
You don’t have to follow a computer’s guidance, just open PromptMe, send a message, and somebody out there in the world will read your message, and you can be sure that your thoughts and your deepest expressions will be heard.
Expect replies every once a while, and you will feel that you’re not alone, but you’re connected to the world out there.
Several important features:
1. Get new message, this will allow you to receive new broadcasted message, when you touch the blinking text, below the prompt.
2. Remove, will allow you to remove certain conversation with someone.
3. Sync, will allow you to retrieve past conversations from the server with someone, in case you delete the app, and reinstall, as long as you don’t do the next one, “Clear”.
4. Clear, will allow you to remove all past conversations from your app and from the server.
5. Previous and Next, will allow you to browse through your local conversations.
Navigation between command prompt and conversations are done by shaking the device or at the point of received reply.
PromptMe is designed with the idea of we’re more comfortable talking with anyone, without exposing our true identity, and I can assure you, this app does not collect any personal information from you, should you choose so.
Developer Website: http://jessearmand.com/iphoneapps