Press Release:”dead fly art” has just arrived to iPhone in a beat’em up game called Fly Fu
Invictus is pleased to announce the release of its new high quality game for iPhone and iPod Touch: Fly Fu.
Fly Fu is an beat’em up title in doodle art style combined with photos of dead flies and bugs.
Official Trailer :
McFly, you must save her! Your girlfriend, Kate Moth, a fluffy little moth was kidnapped by the evil spideress Queen Overseer and drawn away to a dark attic in the suburbs.
You are not just a common housefly but you have been trained to fight. Only you can bring back your true love from the claws of the evil insects!
FIVE CHAPTERS are waiting for you to complete! Each chapter ends with a unique boss, the strongest members of The Cuticulous Gang.
Beat Rhino and Buster, but also fight against the stunning fencer, Landon Longhorn!
- enjoy unique doodle art style combined with real insects
- watch the famous ‘dead fly art’ in smooth motion
- experience the intense doodle violence with heated Kung Fu action
- fight your way through bees, wasp, evil lady bugs and more than 20 other insects
- get really mad at insects bugging around and GO BERSERK!
- arm yourself with matchsticks and needle-pins on your journey to gain more fist power
- enjoy dismemberment and decapitation in slow motion
- play story mode accompanied with cutscenes with twists on plot
- put your endurance to the test in survival mode
- the game offers OpenFeint support with over 20 achievements and 5 leaderboards in survival mode
First chapter is free. Additional four chapters can be purchased in game for $2.99 (USD)
Date of Availability
Fly Fu is available on the App Store in the Games / Action & Adventure category