Quickoffice Mobile Suite by Quickoffice, Inc.
If you would also like to enjoy convenient access to content from remote cloud service providers such as Box.net, Dropbox, Google® Docs and MobileMe, combined with an integrated mobile office suite, then purchase our Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite application available in iTunes App Store Business category.
With Quickoffice Mobile Suite you can:
- Create, Open & Edit Microsoft® Office Files (DOC, DOCX, XLS and XLSX)
- Email, View & Access Attachments with Popular File Formats (PPT, PDF, iWork, HTML, PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, TIF, MP3, etc.)
- Share Files via Email
- Manage and Transfer Files via WiFi
Localized in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
FREE Updates (coming in 2010): Create & Edit PowerPoint files
Try out full editing of Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets before you buy with our free Quickoffice Connect application available iTunes Productivity category.
- iWork® files cannot be transferred using WiFi Connect. Does not support iWork 09. MobileMe not required to use Quickoffice®
- This Quickoffice product is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch devices. A separate iPad product will be released soon.
What’s new in Version 3.1.0
- Improved performance and reliability on the wireless transfer and mounting as a drive features
- Access to Quickoffice video podcasts and tutorials
- Improved communication with our customers via Twitter, Facebook and more
Tell us your ideas on Quickoffice.ideascale.com
Developer Website: http://www.quickoffice.com