Maptool X by Wall Street Images
Evaluate the competitive landscape of Wall Street – in real time!
Wall Street Images’ Maptool X is an innovative investment and analytical mapping tool for self-directed investors, financial professionals, students, and market enthusiasts, which aids in stock market research and investment analysis.
Maptool X allows you to compare and contrast large, midsize and small companies so that you can visually identify the dominant players in a Wall Street industry. The app uses up-to-date stock market data to create highly visual and interactive maps, reminiscent of old world Darwinian map styles. The dynamic Maptool X landscape updates and shifts companies in every Wall Street industry to different territories as they grow and smaller in size.
With Maptool X, you can easily:
• Search for companies by name or ticker symbol in our detailed database covering all U.S. traded stocks
• Create a favorites list
• Browse maps by industry or sector breakdowns
• Customize your maps by filtering and sorting companies by size
Maptool X also offers an intuitive interface capable of extracting detailed data about each company’s financial metrics, ratings, news, and stock quotes.
Other features include:
• Tutorial section to help guide you through customizing and understanding your maps
• Map elements that demonstrate the “barriers to entry” and “forces of competition” within a Wall Street Industry
Maptool X is available in Apple’s App store. Download it today to take full advantage of this powerful analytical tool for visualizing stock market data in a competitive landscape!
Developer Website: http://www.wallstreetimages.com/