Stress Fighter by Abhijeet Wable
Fight off your stress for just buck!
Ever get so angry at your someone at work that you just wanted to punch a wall? Well now there is an app for that.
Stress Fighter lets you take all your pent up anger without jeopardizing your job.
It’s a fighting game and stress reliever all rolled up into one.
Just take a picture of the person’s face that’s giving you stress and put it on one of eight pre-rendered 3D bodies.
You can then beat him/her with up to 12 special weapons.
Use a baseball bat to work on your swing, throw stapler to the head, or just tase the son of a gun. All without ever getting in trouble.
You can also take a photo of your work place and use it as a background.
Teach whoever you have issues with that your not going to take it anymore.
It’s all for fun and just for a buck.
Plus also check out my other app ANEURYSM. It’s a hand eye coordinating puzzle game that has 3 and a 1/2 stars.
1. Click on Stress Fighter. This will take you to the main menu page. If you just want to fight with the installed fighter, just click “Battle Now”
2. If you want to customize, then choose “Pick Your Body”. You can pick between three male and female bodies for your fighter.
3. Then back on the main menu page, click “Get A Face”. You can use a picture from your library or take one with your camera. After which use the edit face function to pick a face. All you have to do is to drag your finger from left to right to select a head. This will make a darker screen covering what you want as a face. The more precise and square you make this darker screen, the better the face will come out. Then click back.
4. Back on the main menu page,click “Background” to change the background from your photo library.
5. Now you can fight the person that’s giving you the most stress in your life.
6. If you want to reset everything to the original installed fighter and background, just click “Reset” on the main menu page. Also on the lower left you can shut the music on or off.
If you have any questions,problems, or concerns. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for purchasing Stress Fighter:)
Developer Website: http://stressfighter.wordpress.com