iLog by informatica@sapienza
iPhone/iPod touch application that allows you to write notes quickly.
Capturing an idea, remembering a quote, but even grocery lists, recipes, reminders, and anything you want to remember; iLog lets you record everything in a simple and quick way and helps you to search efficiently and effectively what you have stored.
With iLog, you can:
- create a note (the title will be the first line of text);
- see when and where* you created a note;
- add tags to a note in order to better classify and search for it when you need it;
- share a note by sending it via email directly from iLog;
- search notes: iLog will search in the title, text, date, tags and place, so you’ll have need of little to find your note.
iLog can be used in either portrait (vertical) and landscape (horizontal) mode.
It is localized in two languages other than english: italian and spanish.
iLog is being developed by university students for a master’s degree thesis.
As they would like to improve iLog by considering your suggestions and criticisms, they would appreciate if you post a comment on the iLog Facebook page:
or add a review on the App Store (you can do it directly from the app: “Action button -> View info”). From the application you can also send them an email.
If you have already tried iLog, you can also fill out a short questionnaire.
Your feedback will help them a lot!
* in order to save also the place where you write your notes, you need to enable geolocation in “Settings -> iLog”.
Developer Website: http://panizzisapienza.altervista.org/