Mechanic Panic by Jeffrey Yim & Bernie Wong
Work was great, until the day the elevators stopped working.
A catastrophic explosion has rocked the world’s first Space Elevator. Thankfully you’re on the job!
As the fearless mechanic, jump as high as you can to save all the people in peril. The environment around you is crumbling. Beware of the many hazards that will come crashing down.
Oh and don’t forget about the burning fireball of doom rising up.
- Simple “One Touch” action game lets you be the Hero
- Dynamically generated gameplay makes every climb unique
- Save falling civilians and fellow mechanics, or let them perish…
- Avoid falling hazards and tricky wall obstacles
- OpenFeint enabled. Challenge your friends and earn achievements
- Compatible with your music library
Developer Website: http://www.whyiam.ca