Monsters Eggs by Digitalis
Monster the legendary pet rabbit owned by my friend Sophie has been naughty. Monster having a sweet tooth has decided to take all this years easter eggs, and hide them in his hutch. Don’t let Monster take the eggs, win back the easter egg.
Monsters Eggs is a really fun card game suitable for all ages. Compete against friends or on your own with your device using your favourite chocolate easter eggs. This colourful easy to use game is perfect to just pick up and play. With nice clear illustrations and a great user interface. Each card has four stats to choose from for you to pitch against your opponent.
This game utilises Game Center to bring you achievements and leader boards, this makes for a very competitive and addictive game. The game comes with 3 difficulty levels each with their own leader board and 10 achievements in all to be won (while playing on Hard difficulty). Plus a special multiplayer leader board so you can see who is the best player out their among yourselves.
This game is also optimised to take advantage of iOS’s advanced accessibility features so a user of any age and abilities can enjoy it. The game utilises VoiceOver functionality to read out scores and UI components to help a user navigate around and keep them informed of their progress in the game. Also the design takes in account the limitations of these features by basing the scoring on performance not speed of interaction.
- You will be given base points based on the result of the game
> 5 points for a win
> 4 points for a draw
> 3 point for a loss
- Then you will be given a point for every card won
- Finally you will lose a point for every card lost, you cannot score less than 0 points
- You can either be in control or not, in control means you pick both a card and a statistic. Players not in control only pick a card.
- The player who won the last card will be given control, at the start of the game a player is randomly picked to be in control at the start.
- The player with the highest value for the statistic chosen on their card will win that card. If the values are equal the card will be placed in the hold, where it will stay till the next winner of a card received both the card they won and the contents of the hold.
- A card can only be played once.
- You are dealt 15 cards out of a deck of 30.
- You can cycle through all your un-played cards to chose the card you would like to play next.
- The winner is the player with the most points when all cards have been played.
- Single player (Easy, Normal, Hard difficulty)
- Two player (Game Center)
- 10 Game Center Achievements to be won
- 4 Game Center Leader boards (Easy, Normal, Hard and Multiplayer)
Developer Website: http://archerapp.appspot.com/