MapMyTime by MaryEllen Saxby
MapMyTime will automatically record places you visit and how long you stay. You do not have to remember to do anything during your day. You simply ask at any time for a list of where and when you’ve been. No location application is simpler to use! Features include detailed Time Maps listing each place you’ve been and when you were there, and summary Time Maps listing the total time that you’ve been at each location. You can export the data by email. MapMyTime is privacy controlled. Only you have access to your data, and you can edit or delete data.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* The free version of MapMyTime can only access data from yesterday and today. Upgrading to MapMyTime Pro will allow access to all data, including past history.
Instructions for use:
1. Turn on.
2. Go about your day.
3. Whenever you want get a report on where you’ve been and when you were there.
4. Repeat step 3 at your leisure.
MapMyTime’s power and utility defies its simplicity. Just a fraction of its practical applications:
* Professionals track customer site visits for time billing
* Time management – know how long you are at the office vs. on the road vs. …
* Track travel time for each visit automatically
* Summary reports let you see totals of any location visits
* Vacation travel – records a journal of your travels automatically!
Some important features:
* Privacy controlled. Only you have access to your data. You can edit or delete any records.
* Easily email reports at any time.
* You control your battery life and location accuracy settings.
Developer Website: http://www.mapmytime.com/