Test Library by Positive Covariance
Test Library is a useful study aid. Giving you the ability to create your own tests as well as download and take published tests.
Create fun tests for yourself, your friends your kids. Make formal tests for yourself or a group you are studying with.
This app allows you to work off-line – only using your wifi/3G data allowance to download or upload tests.
This app has two main functions:
1. Editor – allowing you to create and publish tests on any topic.
2. Test tool – allowing you to download and take tests published by others.
1. Publishing and downloading tests is free.
2. Add images to questions.
3. A question can be answered as text, image, multiple choice or multi select.
4. Feedback can be provided for each question either as text and/or web link – aiding better learning.
5. Facebook and Tweet your test results.
6. Publish using a key. Private to only those you want to give access to.
7. Publish to all Test Library users.
. An essential tool that really can make a difference.
. Creating a test yourself forces you to think more about the topic.
. Helps you engage with the subject matter differently.
. It’s fun and a great way to prepare for your exams.
. With this app it’s easy to do and is always at your fingertips. Allowing you to quickly add questions while it is fresh in your head; and repeat tests just before your exam.
. A unique and essential study aid to what could help shape your future.
Developer Website: http://www.positivecovariance.com