AppChatter.com » iPhone and iPod Touch Applications » App Discussion

ClipBoard Pro (iPad Version)

(1 post)
  1. snowwar

ClipBoard Pro (iPad Version)

URL: http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/clipboard-pro-for-ipad/id374497319?mt=8

No more pain remembering and recollecting URLs, Web Archives, Text and Pictures on your iPad. ClipBoard Pro is a fantastic application which I found so user friendly that it handles and solves all my data caching related burden, and takes care of all my favorite links and data. This (short-term storing) facility is an ease for transferring the data between documents or applications. I have been using ClipBoard Pro on my iPhone for more than 6 months, now the iPad version is even better.

This application extensively reduces my time, providing an array of awesome features. Now I can manage my Text, URL's, Web archives, Pictures, just with a finger click.

All I can say is that you will definitely believe my words when you'll experience the all new "ClipBoard Pro" for iPad. This is one must-have application on your iPad.

Just Copy --> Cache --> Paste it wherever-whenever I need it.

New Feature on my iPad version:
    * Enable or Disable automatic copying of Cache to Clipboard tab
    * If I have copied with the cache disabled, I have to manually cache it using the cache tab
    * I can cache data in Clipboard whatever I have copied from any application
    * Supports organizing / deleting / caching of data
    * Recent – only copy actions in Clipboard pro will be reflected in the Recent tab
    * Recent items limited to 5, 10, 15 or 20

Cheers!!!!!!

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.