AppChatter.com » iPhone and iPod Touch Applications » App Discussion

Eco Chef App is #4 on iTunes.com and App Store! Must have APP INFO!

(1 post)
  1. rawbryan

HI I am Celebrity Eco Chef Bryan Au and my new $2 Eco Chef App became available on June 22 a week ago and today is already at #4 on iTunes.com and App Store in its Lifestyle Category and is featured on NEW AND NOTEWORTHY front page of iTune.com today with all 5 Star Rave Reviews, people love Eco Chef APP! Because we brought the Recipe and Celebrity Chef App to the next level with innovations, totally new amazing never before recipes, techniques that are all very fast, fun and easy to make in mere minutes! All your favorite junk foods, comfort foods, fast foods but with a all new twist and is now the most healthy for you and the planet. Just AMAZING and with photo sequences or your choice of instructional videos with cute Celebrity Co-hostesses and new recipes, features and videos being added each and every week forever. You can also ask questions in real time and they get answered in real time so it is like having your own personal private chef at your fingertips for only $2! There are is a lot of fun, surprises and more waiting for you to enjoy in Eco Chef App the must have App of the year!

We will add more experts, fitness, weight lifting, Yoga, weight loss, eco product reviews, eco car reviews, organic fashion show videos and more each week.

I hope Eco Chef App becomes #1 soon and that you will enjoy the all new recipes and more!

The environment, organic food, health, even abs and weight loss are major important topics these days and for good reason. Our very food choices has the greatest environmental impact and Eco Chef App solves it all in the most fun, fashionable and delicious ways possible!

Also learn about totally new high tech kitchen equipment and gadgets. Learn how to really stretch your dollars, save money, save your health, save the environment and save the World with Eco Chef App.

All the best in health for you and the planet,
    Eco Chef Bryan Au
    http://www.EcoChefApp.com
    http://www.TheAppCompany.com

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.