AppChatter.com » Developer » App Ideas

How to Create and Enjoy Birthday Photo Slideshow on iPhone

(1 post)
  1. Lisa520

Your birthday must be an unforgettable occasion which always filled with fragrant flowers, creamy cakes ,precious presents as well as cheerful parties. It’s easy to take photos using your iphone. But if you have took plenty of photos and you are lazy to update them using the computer, what would you do?

Here is a tutorial to show you how to create a photo slideshow of your birthday photos or flick album on iphone to memory those special events and perfect moment.
    First of all you have to find a free iphone app named Slideshow+ Free ,which can help you easily turn your daily snapshots and photos from iphone into a spectacular animated slideshow.

Some simple guides for you to create and enjoy birthday photo slideshow on iphone.

Step 1 Download the Slideshow+Free from Apple store
    iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slideshow-free/id467566054?mt=8

Step 2 Launch Slideshow+ , create a new project, add photos from iphone album.
    Launch the program on iphone then click “new” button to create a new project. so you can begin to add your birthday photos from iphone album. Go to the “photo” tab on the lower-left corner so you can see an album frame ,there you can add photos from Facebook Album ,Flick Album and Picasa Album or the photos folders of your iPhone. Here please click iphone photo album then add the pictures.

Step 3 Set the transition effect and time.
    Go to the “transition” tab then choose the animated transition effects for your slideshows. Click any of the photos to edit them or add a blank image. Meanwhile you can click the “Setting” tab on the right top of the interface to adjust the transition time for slideshow presentations.

Step 4 Add background music and theme.
    If you have prepared your favorite songs for your birthday party now you can also add them into the program as the background music. It’s easy, just Click the “music” button at the bottom of the interface. Meanwhile please choose the background theme by click the “theme” button then you can find some colorful and beautiful themes there.

Step 5 Export the slideshow to HDTV Click the "Export" button on lower right corner to start to stream the slideshow to HDTV.

It’s easy to create a birthday photo slideshow on iphone,right? Now you can have a try and share with your friends and family.

Here are some popular background music of birthday i suggest for you:

Happy Birthday to You – victor silvester
    Birthday – The Beatles
    When I Grow up to Be A Man—The Beach Boys
    Wild One –Faith Hill
    Happy Birthday—Chorus
    Because you love me -- Celine Dion
    Happy Girl-- Martina McBride
    If I Could -- Celine Dion
    You Are So Beautiful-- Joe Cocker
    Can You Feel the Love Tonight-- Elton John
    Keeper of the Start-- Tracy Byrd