AppChatter.com » iPhone and iPod Touch Applications » App Reviews

How to Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow on iPhone

(1 post)
  1. Lisa520

There is no doubt that wedding is one of the most important and memorable days in your life. You must have tons of wedding photos featuring your happy wedding. Do you want to make a unique wedding slideshow on iphone which will accompany you forever and bring the wonderful experience back to you as if it were happening again the very instant you look at them.

Here is a tutorial to show you how to create an unique slideshow of your wedding photos on iphone to memory those special events and perfect moment.

First of all you have to find a free iphone app named Slideshow+Free , which can help you easily turn your daily snapshots and photos from iphone into a spectacular animated slideshow. Go to the app store and get the app :

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slideshow-free/id467566054?mt=8

Here is the suggestions for you about how to make the slideshow on iphone.

New Project & Photos

Launch the slideshow + free on iphone then click “new” button to create a new project. so you can begin to add your birthday photos from iphone album. Go to the “photo” tab on the lower-left corner so you can see an album frame ,there you can add photos from Facebook Album ,Flick Album and Picasa Album or the photos folders of your iPhone. Here please click iphone photo album then add the pictures.

Transition Effect & Time.

Go to the “transition” tab then choose the animated transition effects for your slideshows. Click any of the photos to edit them or add a blank image. Meanwhile you can click the “Setting” tab on the right top of the interface to adjust the transition time for slideshow presentations.

Background Music &Theme

If you have prepared your favorite songs for your birthday party now you can also add them into the program as the background music. It’s easy, just Click the “music” button at the bottom of the interface. Meanwhile please choose the background theme by click the “theme” button then you can find some colorful and beautiful themes there.

HDTV & Photo Size

Export the slideshow to HDTV Click the "Export" button on lower right corner to start to stream the slideshow to HDTV. Don’t forget to choose the photo size .Medium , large or HD.
    It’s easy to make a perfect wedding slideshow on iphone,right? Now you can have a try and share with your friends and family.

Here are some popular background music of wedding i suggest for you:

Perfect Moment -----Martine McCutcheon
    Could This Be Love--- Victoria Acosta
    A Moment Like This- Kelly Clarkson
    All My Life-America
    Beautiful in My Eyes-Joshua Kadison Endless Love – Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
    For You I will –Monica
    Forever and Always –Shania Twain
    From This Moment – Shania Twain
    I Could Not Ask for More - Edwin McCain
    I Do Cherish You – 98 Degrees
    I’ll Grow Old With You- Adam Sandler
    It's your love-Tim McGraw& Faith Hill
    I Will Always Love You – David hamilton
    Spend My Life with You-Eric Benet Dreaming of You – Selena
    Eternal Flame – Bangles
    Truly, Madly, Deeply – Savage garden
    Promise don’t come easy – Caron nightingale