AppChatter.com » iPhone and iPod Touch Applications » App Reviews

How to Make a slideshow of Flick web Album on iPhone

(1 post)
  1. Lisa520

We have shown off all of our favorite photos to the world on flick album. I think you must have tons of photos on your flick photo album. Do you want to play a fantastic slideshow for your album with iphone so that you can enjoy the slideshow on HDTV and share the happiness with all of your friends and family ? Follow me! I will show you how to make a unique slideshow for flick photo album on iphone.

Below is the easy tutorial for you to create a slideshow of flick photo album on iphone.

First please get the Slideshow+ Free from AppStore

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slideshow/id462690585?mt=8

Second: New Project & Photos
    When you run the program please click the “new” button to create a new project. The foundation has laid so you can begin your slideshow. Click the “Photo” button on the lower-left corner of the interface so you can see an album frame ,there you can add photos from Facebook Album ,Flick Album and Picasa Album or the photos folders of your iPhone. Now please choose Facebook Album, fill in your facebook account then add the photos .

Third: Add background music and theme.
    If you have prepared your favorite songs for your birthday party now you can also add them into the program as the background music. It’s easy, just Click the “music” button at the bottom of the interface. Meanwhile please choose the background theme by click the “theme” button then you can find some colorful and beautiful themes there.

Fourth: Set the transition effect and time.
    Go to the “transition” tab then choose the animated transition effects for your slideshows. Click any of the photos to edit them or add a blank image. Meanwhile you can click the “Setting” tab on the right top of the interface to adjust the transition time for slideshow presentations.

Fifth: Export the slideshow to HDTV
    Click the “Export” button on lower-right corner to HDTV and choose the photo size .Medium , large or HD.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.