AppChatter.com » Developer » App Ideas

I'm fiercely pro-choice

(1 post)
  1. diaocgqtyc

<div id="bio_body" class="section_body">I'm fiercely pro-choice

I have a couple of disabilities which means that sometimes all you'll get from me are swear words. Pain levels are a right bitch to deal with. I do IT things for a living and for fun disable user's accounts if I am having a bad day. I enjoy signing pro-lifer trolls who spam my inbox up to goat fetish mailing lists.

I live with my husband, we got married in a Druid handfasting ceremony in the pouring rain in the UK. We are both childfree and pro-choice. If you have a problem with this or any of the communities I belong to/moderate then maybe it's best you not enter this journal. I am female - 100%. I understand the dichotomy but that's part of the fun. I'm majorly liberal - I'm pro pot-legalisation, pro equal-rights-for-gays and pro-sticking morons into rockets and firing them at the sun.</div>
    <div class="section_body">Herve Leger is very famous brand from frence which is founded in 1985. The herve leger is committed to shaping women's figure and showing off a sence of women's femininity. Every woman or girl is eager to own herself some herve leger dresses. The herve leger bandage dress is creatively designed that every cut is close to the body, carving out the perfect female body. Thus it is imaginatively called "bandage dress". Whether you walking on red carpet at the ceremony or participating in town meeting, Herve Leger Bandage Dress will creat a memorable image for you.</div>

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.