AppChatter.com » Hardware - iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2nd Gen » iPhone General Discussion

Lights Out Happy Time

(1 post)
  1. diaocgqtyc

<div class="b-singlepost-body">Lights Out Happy Time</div>
    <div class="b-singlepost-body">My roommate is pretty great—except for one thing. I'm pretty sure she "takes care of herself" after we turn out the lights and she thinks I'm asleep. The motions and noises she makes are consistent with this theory. I have no problem with her doing that, but it makes me uncomfortable that she does it while I'm in the room. I'm also absolutely mortified about possibly discussing this with her.

Once the lights are out and all is quiet, you are in a zone of assuming each of you is drifting off to sleep, and if under the covers she indulges in some quiet stress relief to help bring on pleasant dreams, I think you should ignore it. Instead of lying there anxiously listening for the sounds of self-gratification, just tell yourself your roommate tends to toss and turn before the delta waves hit.</div>
    <div class="b-singlepost-body">Unless to accomplish her task your roommate brings out a screaming, high-decibel vibrator, talking about this with her, or a resident adviser, is going to just be mortifying for you. Look, the school year is almost over, your roommate decided she couldn't get through freshman year going hands-off, and there's not really any other time or place for her to indulge herself.

Herve Leger was founded in 1985 over the custom made currently recognized as Herve Leger. Leroux. Leroux adopted his latest determine proper after he lost the rights to the Herve Leger name. Leroux pioneered the development from the "bandage" or "body-con (body-conscious)" dress, utilizing factors traditionally related with groundwork garments to create gowns that could mold and type the wearer's figure with its signature bandage-like strips.</div>

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.