I'm developer of Pobs - new logic game. Just wanted to tell you about game...
Pobs is a new amazing board game similar to Checkers or Reversi, but with unique game mechanics – the game takes place on a level made of hexagonal cells. Based on old game Hexxagon (for MS-DOS), but with a lot of great stuff (six game modes, many levels, interesting opponents) and general features - very simple controlling and addictive gameplay.
Each player owns pobs of a distinct color. With each move you can choose either to jump with a pob or to copy it to a free neighbour cell. Consequently, all the opponent’s pobs near your newly placed pob will become yours!
The goal of the game is to capture as many pobs as possible. The game ends when no more cells are available.
- 6 game modes
- 15 exciting levels
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal & Hard
- Multi-player capabilities all in one device!
- Easy controls: just tap on your pob and choose the cell you want to move to
- Insanely addictive gameplay
- Beautiful graphics and animation
- Automatic save when you exit the game or receive a phone call
- Secret unlockable game mode
More screenshots: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chipsteam/
Youtube video:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF29mtyHW1E
Check it out in AppStore! And tell me what you think about it, please!