» iPhone and iPod Touch Applications » App Reviews

Rainbow Link, a new type of casual puzzle game for kids and adults

(2 posts)
  1. jeffsim

I’m a new iOS app developer and have recently released my first game for iPad and iPhone – Rainbow Link. In my spare time I’ve released a few games on other phones to varying degrees of success, but have been dying to build for iOS for years. I actually just left a full time job (gulp!) at Microsoft after 15 years there – most of that time working on Dreamcast and the Xbox – and am now focusing on building casual games; and I’m loving every minute of it :-).

I’m really happy with how Rainbow Link turned out, and hope you will be too. The game provides a casual yet mesmerizing puzzle experience that my kids, wife, and mother all love (granted, they might be biased). I hope you have a chance to check it out and feel the same!

If you’d like to see Rainbow Link in action before committing to a download, there’s a 60 second video of the gameplay up on my site at You can also find pictures and more info on that page.

If you do decide to dig deeper, you can find the game on the AppStore at this link:

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Joey Liu

wa oooo~ It looks so Lovely

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.