No doubt, this is one of the most advanced dice games ever released for iOS. Like no other game of its genre, Newton’s Dice HD uses 3D without making any compromises. The game’s physics are powered by the same physics engine used by most 3rd person shooters on the PC.
Newton’s Dice HD comes with 2 Games against AI or other Players and with 2 different styles in the Dice Simulator: The popular family game ‘Dice 10000′ (also called Farkle, Zilch, Foo, Boxcar, Bogus or Crap Out) and the classic pub game ‘Shut the Box’ (also called Tric-Trac, Canonga or Klackers). Newton’s Dice HD also features:
* Play Dice Games in a fantastic 3D Environment
* Physics simulation using the Nvida(TM) PhysX(TM) engine
* Play against AI or up to 4 others!
* Simulator: A Mode to play “Mia” (a kind of Liar Dice or Poker Dice) with 2 or 5 Dice
* Simulator: Option to lay dice aside (useful for some styles of dice games like Yacht)
* Simulator: Use up to 6 dice
* Option to shake the dice cup by shaking your device
* Ultra realistic dice sounds (depending on the collision reports of the physics engine)
* Amazing Soundtrack
* Local Highscores for 10.000 and Shut the Box.
* Enhanced graphics on iPad 2
No dice at hand? So far there are many dice Apps available, but this one is unique. For the first time you will have the real dice experience: Shake the cup, watch them rolling and bouncing, you will hear the sound of the slightest movement of the dice – the simulation is so realistic you might even see cocked dice! This all is placed in an original gambling den 3D environment using stunning camera tracking shots. That’s not all: Newton’s Dice HD comes with two popular dice games. You will never have to search all over your house for dice again.