AppChatter.com » iPhone and iPod Touch Applications » App Discussion

Sharing the iphone app - PinLocker

(2 posts)
  1. appslover88

Hi all,
    Recently, I purchase new iphone and want to search and install some useful apps in my iphone for daily use purposed.

Let me draft introduce myself first, I am a part-time student, the follower of new trendy and new matter, so I like browsing some interesting website for getting trendy news. During this situation, because my name always has been registered by other, so I need to create the new login name, and the result that lots of different user name, password and e-mail all in my mind, how can I remember all those information??!!!

PinLocker was recommended by my friend that he told me it is very convenience. At the beginning, I don't believe it because I think all my data are my privacy. However, I still input some no related password data in PinLocker.

Tell you a story that once during shopping, I buy lots. My iphone rang that was my part-time employer said need my bank a/c for salary. Oh my god, no hand for searching the card in my bag. Luckily, I save my bank a/c in PinLocker, so I can answer him directly.

After this case, I feel PinLocker is really very useful, I put all my login, password, e-mail, bank a/c in it! Now I only remember one password for PinLocker!!

That is the reason why I want to share this app with you!

If there is someone also using this app, please leave a message for sharing!! Thanks~
    http://pinlocker.mooee.com/?lang=en

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. appslover88

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival~

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.