Strimko is a new logical puzzle game, available now on the App Store.
If you've played Sudoku in the past and you're looking for a new challenge, then Strimko may be just what you're looking for.
The rules of Strimko are simple- just ensure that each row, column and stream (connected set of circles) contains only unique numbers (1 through to the puzzle dimension).
The rules are simple, but they give rise to a uniquely appealing logic, and the possibilities for challenging puzzles are endless.
* 120 hand-crafted puzzles. Once you've played hand-crafted puzzles, you won't want to play mass-produced computer-generated puzzles again
* 4 difficulty levels to cater for all levels of experience
* Puzzles in 4 sizes (4 x 4 through to 7 x 7)
* Intelligent hinting system that hints a space that can logically be deduced from the current position
* At least 20 hours gameplay for all but the most skilled players
* Additional puzzle packs available
* Access to play music from your music library (OS3.0+ required)
Discover more at http://www.strimko.com/iphone/
Try Strimko Lite (free download). Full version is available for the introductory price of US$0.99 (and equivalent prices in other app stores) until the end of 2009.