Splash Math is a fun and innovative way to practice math. With 16 chapters covering over 200 math skills and an endless supply of problems, it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store.
★ WINNER of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011), by BestAppEver.com
★ Featured in Apple’s “Staff Favorite”
★ Featured in New and Noteworthy
★ REVIEWS ★
“Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!” – www.iear.org
“I’m very impressed with the thoroughness of content in Splash Math. I really like the workbook concept and it works well here. This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app.” – The iPhone Mom
“This app is very educational and has a vast amount of content” – Giggle Apps
★ KEY FEATURES ★
+ Interactive Content – Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
+ Personalized Learning – Each topic starts with easy level and based on the child’s progress, the medium and hard levels are gradually unlocked. The practice mode can be used to focus on problem areas.
+ Fun Games – Take a break between sessions and enjoy playing with fun creatures in the aquarium. Earn new ones such as angel fish, clown fish, squid, crabs as you earn more points. The more you practice more the prizes!
+ Weekly Email Reports – You can track your child’s progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work – Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
★ TOPICS COVERED ★
StudyPad has the best math apps on the app store. Each app is comprehensive with virtually infinite number of questions covering wide range of topics. All the content is aligned to common core standards. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value – Ones; Tens; Hundreds; Ten thousands
2. Number Sense – Compare; Order and round numbers
3. Addition – Properties; Two, three and four digit addition
4. Subtraction – Two; Three and Four digit subtraction
5. Multiplication Facts – Properties of multiplication; Multiply by 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
6. Division Facts- Properties of division; Divide by 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
7. Time – Read and set time; Elapsed time; Read calendar; Relate time units; Time patterns
8. Customary Measurements – Measuring length; Units of length, Capacity, Weight
9. Metric Measurements – Measuring length; Units of length, Capacity, Weight
10. Geometry – Polygons; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Perimeter; Area; Solid figures; Volume of solids
11. Data and Probability – Tally charts; Line plots; Bar graphs; Identify probability; Predict outcomes
12. Fractions – Parts of a whole; Add fractions; Subtract fractions; Equivalent fractions; Compare fractions
13. Decimals – Tenths; Hundredths
14. Multiplication – Multiply multiples of 10; Estimate products; Multiply 2,3,4 digit numbers
15. Division – Divide multiples of 10; Estimate quotients; 2/3 digit quotients
16. Money – Add money; Subtract money; Multiply money; Divide money
★ SPLASH MATH USERS ★
+ More than 100 educational institutions in US
+ Parents for daily homework, practice
+ Teachers in the classroom
+ Parents for previous grade review
+ Parents for preparation for next grade
★ VIDEO TESTIMONIAL ★
★ SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ★
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
★ CONTACT ★
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/StudyPad
+ Twitter: @StudyPadInc
+ Website: http://studypadinc.com
Developer Website: http://studypadinc.com