★★ Ever dreamed of touching the stars in the sky? The summer night sky and twinkling stars are always relaxing and peaceful. ★★
It’s a nice game combined with puzzle and music elements, in which you help the stars who have lost their way to be back home together, by matching them and turning them into nice piano melodies (stars are music notes in a major scale), so each time you play, the melody you create by your touches will be different.
The game also features 3 different modes to play with, arcade mode is more puzzle oriented and classical and infini-music are more music-oriented. On the puzzle side, some innovative rules are added to make it more challenging to play (see gameplay below), there are also many special items you can get which would greatly boost the fun of gameplay.
★★ Gameplay ★★
- Arcade, Classical, Infini Music, 3 different modes to play with.
- Arcade mode is more puzzle-oriented with many special items, while Classical and Infini-Music modes are more music-oriented so that you could create longer and nicer melodies.
- Stars are turned into beautiful piano melodies when you match them in the game, the more you match, the longer the melody will be (hint: you may also try to rhythm/jam with the background guitar music for better results)
- Clouds can keep the stars floating, if you tap them they will fade away, so you can decide your way to match more stars.
- You get random special items when you tap the special item star, or match 5 or more stars in a row
- Stones are immovable, with a hammer you can break them so they won’t separate the stars
- Free Gravity mode can be unlocked by using the gravity ball, you can then rotate your device freely to change the gravity in game, extra fun to play
- Golden star has lightning power which can rescue many stars at once
- There’re also some special items which can magically shuffle all the stars in the sky, or increase the round time
- Not all items are good, however, some are evil and will block your move for several seconds in the game
★★ Melodies! Melodies!★★
Listen to one of the melodies created in the game, what’s your melody? Please share with us!
- http://soundcloud.com/starrymelody/starrymelody-soundtrack-1 or
★★ Videos ★★
More videos at Youtube:
★★ More Features ★★
★★ More detail please visit us ★★
Developer Website: http://www.starrymelody.com