Rugby Arena is a complete guide to the 2011 World Cup held in New Zealand starting September 9.
Rugby Arena is not only a live score app, which wouldn’t have a lot of interest with so much time to go before the kick-off. Here’s a glimpse of the features available in the first version (many more to come with the updates we have planned to release next weeks):
- fast loading updates for running scores and game actions info
- boards with matches schedules, top scorers and group standings
- bonus games available within the app for users entertainment
- video gallery with matches highlights, best plays and star players
- latest news about the tournament and participant nations
- extra information: team and players profiles, venues with maps and directions, World Cup and major tournaments history.
The video demo of the app is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRj9Qx9Fxs .
For more information, please visit the application’s Web site (http://tapsarena.com/rugby/) and its iTunes page (http://itunes.apple.com/app/rugby-arena-the-2011-world/id439337881?mt=8).
Developer Website: http://tapsarena.com/rugby/
A wallpaper is built by applying a visual effect picked from the 4 available categories, on a background image selected from the embedded gallery of high resolution pictures or from the device Photo library.
The extensive collection of special effects includes Frames, Shelves, Glows and Colors.
The application has a few unique features like “Slide to Color” allowing the user to change the visual effect color, and “Frame your Photos”.
Before saving the wallpaper, it is possible to preview what it would look like when app icons on top by simply tapping the screen.
Full features list:
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Retina Display high resolution for iPhone 4
- 4 types of special effects to put on top of the backgrounds: Glows, Frames, Shelves and Colors
- Quality collection of base backgrounds and patterns grouped by their nature
- Extensive library of ready to use wallpapers
- Use pictures from device Photo and Camera Libraries as backgrounds
- Rescale and frame pictures picked from device Photo and Camera Libraries with the Frame effects
- Change the effect’s color by simply dragging the cursor
- Preview the customized wallpaper with or without the apps icons on top
- Facebook and Twitter integration
Developer Website: http://wallpaper-designer.com