A sunny morning, Emily went to her Cousin Hawke’s house and then the playful brother and the sister got into argument for an apple.Hawke’s mother told them a story about Babybas in order that they might learn mutual humility from it. The Babybas in the heaven lived a happy life every day. However, the Babybas in the hell were enduring hunger and misery all day. Why was there such a big contrast? The reason was simple that they did not know mutual humility and help each other. I hope after reading this story the children could understand a truth, helping others is actually helping yourself!
There are several children know things games and a kitchenette which available for baby hands-baked pancake after the story. Now, please invite your baby to join Hawke’s wonderful forest world.
1. Cartoon image designing and layout from the perspective of babies;
2. Lots well-designed interactions to facilitate babies’ full involvement;
3. Lively and sophisticated animation effects to enhance the baby’s understanding to the story;
4. Four different story modes fully meet the baby’s individual needs;
5. Children know things games included to enhance the heart interactions with babies;
6. Well-designed wonderful kitchen to allow the baby to experience the most unusual fun;
7. The thrust of the “comity” which were revealed in the end, well worth considering;
8. Hidden items for babies to find out;
Developer Website: http://ijianyuan.com/indexmainAction.action