Umbrella Corporation is pleased to announce the release of Car Xpenses 1.4, a new productivity application designed for management all car maintenance needs. The app enables users to save time and money by managing all of their vehicles expenses, services and maintenance needs with a few simple clicks.
“Car Xpenses is designed for those who want to keep their car in its best state,” says Amr Rafie, founder of Umbrella Corporation. “The app’s convenient maintenance history means you’ll never have to worry about when your car needs its next oil change or when you last replaced the battery.”
The Car Xpenses app has a good-designed user interface created by usability and design professionals.
easy to use, just a few clicks and your car will be completely managed.
Car Xpenses offers many unique features, including:
Managing Vehicle Expenses:
- Simple clicks for entring expenses.
- Choose category,Cost and sub-category (that’s all)
- allow Creating unlimited customized sub-categories.
- Locate expense on a map (which helps determine all car service locations).
- View expenses by month/year.
- View expenses by location.
- Animated Pie chart for expense categories
Managing Vehicle Services:
- Lights and progress bars indicate services that need attention.
- Maintain complete service history.
- Define unlimited customized services.
- choose service intervals by miles/km or duration (or both).
- Store notes and odometer reading for each car service.
- Calendar notifications remind user about due services.
- Manage multiple cars with no limit.
- Easily track expenses/repairs and services.
- High-resolution graphics; iOS 5 and Retina display support.
- Extremely lightweight and provides great performance, even on older devices.
- Suitable for use in any country supporting the following international units:
*Distance: miles, kilometers
*Currency: all worldwide currencies
- Backup and restore with simple clicks.
- full application help.
App video : http://youtu.be/I-7J_stSvNg .
FaceBook Page : http://www.facebook.com/CarXpenses
Twitter : @CarXpenses
Developer Website: http://https://sites.google.com/site/preciseapplications/