International currency converter provides up-to-date exchange rates information for over 150 different currencies. There is a built-in calculator in the application. You can perform basic arithmetic calculation on the latest exchange rate. The application is great for traveling abroad, business trip, vacation or buying things from overseas currencies.
- Support more than 150 different currencies
- Built-in calculator for performing basic arithmetic calculation
- Change base currency on the fly (Not fixed to USD)
- Automatic/Manual update the exchange rates
- Add/Remove currencies from the conversion screen
- Elegant interface with a comprehensive information including currency code and country, country flag, currency symbol, and exchange rate
- Simple currency selection from the list sorted in currency, country or code
- Add as many different currencies as you want
- Able to arrange the currencies in any order
- Offline exchange rates calculation
- Add currency: touch on the “Edit” button, and then on the “+” button.
- Check exchange rate: simply enter the number and click the button at the left of the bottom status bar.
- Automatic update exchange rates: exchange rates automatically updated from the Internet when the application started.
- Manual update exchange rates: click the button at the left of the bottom status bar.
- Change base currency: simply touch a different currency on the conversion screen.
- Change exchange rates: simply enter the number and touch “=” button.
NOTE: Make sure network connection is available!
Supported currencies (154 currencies) are:
Afghanistan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Algerian Dinar, Argentine Peso, Armenian Dram, Aruban Florin, Australian Dollar, Azerbaijan New Manat, Bahamanian Dollar, Bahraini Dinar, Bangladeshi Taka, Barbados Dollar , Belarus Ruble, Belize Dollar, Bermudian Dollar, Bhutan Ngultrum, Bolivian Boliviano, Bosnia and Herzegovina Marka, Botswana, Brazilian Real, British Pound, Brunei Dollar, Burundi Franc, CFA Franc BCEAO, CFA Franc BEAC, Cambodian Riel, Canadian Dollar , Cape Verde Escudo, Cayman Islands Dollar, Chilean Peso, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Colombian Peso, Comoros Franc, Costa Rican Colon, Croatian Kuna, Cuban Peso, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Djibouti Franc, Dominican Republic Peso, Egyptian Pound, El Salvador Colon, Eritrea Nakfa, Estonian Kroon, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Falkland Islands Pound, Fiji Dollar, French Pacific Islands Franc, Gambian Dalasi, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gibraltar Pound, Guatemalan Quetzal, Guernsey Pound, Guinea Franc, Guyanese Dollar, Haitian Gourde, Honduran Lempira, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, Iceland Krona, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Iraqi Dinar, Isle Of Man Pound, Israeli New Shekel, Jamaican Dollar, Japanese Yen, Jersey Pound, Jordanian Dinar, Kazakhstan Tenge, Kenyan Shilling, Kuwaiti Dinar, Kyrgyzstan Som, Lao Kip, Latvian Lats, Lebanese Pound, Lesotho Loti, Liberian Dollar, Libyan Dinar, Lithuanian Litas, Macau Pataca, Macedonia Denar, Malagasy Ariary, Malawi Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Maldive Rufiyaa, Maltese Lira, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Mauritius Rupee, Mexican New Peso, Moldova Leu, Mongolian Tugrik, Moroccan Dirham, Myanmar Kyat, Namibia Dollar, Nepalese Rupee, Netherlands Antillian Guilder, New Zealand Dollar, Nicaraguan Cordoba Oro, Nigerian Naira, North Korean Won, Norwegian Kroner, Omani Rial, Pakistan Rupee, Panamanian Balboa, Papua New Guinea Kina, Paraguay Guarani, Peruvian Nuevo Sol , Philippine Peso, Polish New Zloty, Qatari Rial, Republic of Congo Franc, Romanian Leu, Russian Rouble, Rwanda Franc, Saint Helena Pound, Samoan Tala, Sao Tome and Principe Dobra, Saudi Riyal, Seychelles Rupee, Sierra Leone Leone, Singapore Dollar, Solomon Islands Dollar, Somali Shilling, South African Rand, South Korean Won, Sri Lanka Rupee, Suriname Dollar, Swaziland Lilangeni, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Syrian Pound, Taiwan Dollar , Tajikistan Ruble, Tanzanian Shilling, Thai Baht, Tonga Paanga, Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, Tunisian Dinar, Turkish New Lira, Turkmenistan Manat, US Dollar, Ukraine Hryvnia, United Arab Emirates Dirham, Uzbekistan Sum, Vanuatu Vatu, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Yemeni Rial, Zambian Kwacha, Zimbabwe
International Currency Converter is 1.99 in the iTunes App Store
Developer Website: http://www.nxbit.com/iphone-apps/international-currency-converter