For first-time mothers or even more experienced ones, the decision to breastfeed can be overwhelming at first. Why is it better than formula feeding? What about exposing yourself in public?
In this series, learn all the tried-and-true secrets for navigating motherhood while breastfeeding, including:
• Why your breastfed baby will be healthier than a formula-fed one.
• The top 5 mistakes first-time mothers make.
• The truths behind smoking, alcohol and eating spicy foods.
But wait, there’s more!
• Find the secret for increasing your milk supply.
• Achieve the perfect latch every time.
• Best ways to nurse in public.
• Tricks for saving and storing breast milk.
And even more!
• Position your baby so it gets the most milk.
• At-home remedies for nipple pain or engorgement.
• Top 5 breastfeeding health benefits you’ve never considered.
• When to be worried and when you can relax.
• Save tons of money from buying guide books and tutorial DVDs.
In this comprehensive series of HD videos in partnership with Parents.com, board certified lactation consultant Kimberly Durdin talks you through the best practices to raise a healthy, happy baby. With over 20 years of helping mothers breastfeed, she has a wealth of advice for giving your baby the nutrition and care it needs.
Motherhood never seemed so simple!
Developer Website: http://www.mahalo.com