Metron for iPhone™ OS was developed by a classically trained musician to aid in the practice of runs, excerpts and complete compositions.
In addition to the usual single and multiple beat ticks of digital metronomes, it offers a high precision engine and a bar based sequencer that offers detailed control over rhythm patterns, tempo settings and time signatures (including complex and compound signatures). Metron also incorporates a pitch pipe that can be calibrated to your choice of cent or Hertz level.
Main Features at a glance
• Intuitive front panel. You can launch and start practicing instantly.
• Easy access to powerful customisation.
• Rock steady, highly accurate, screen-lock proof playback engine.
• Complex and compound time signatures.
• Fully programmable rhythm patterns using standard music notation.
• Powerful tempo controls, including accelerando and ritardando.
• Excellent customisable visual feedback.
• Ample choice of beat sounds, assignable to any beat and including volume control.
• Define you own library of sequences. Program excerpts or full pieces including any tempo and time signature changes.
• Use setlists to easily navigate predefined sets of sequences (automatically if you wish).
Metron is 1.99 in the iTunes App Store
Developer Website: http://sintraworks.com/index.php/sintraworks/metron_home/