PAMO, which stands for Picture And Money Organizer, gives users the chance to keep up with their money transactions and receipts all in one app. For example, you go to Wal-Mart on 7/7/2011 and spend $59.34. You go to the PAMO app, subtract $59.34 from your current balance AND take a picture of your receipt. Three weeks later, you can’t remember how much you paid for itemX and you can’t find your receipt to figure out how much it was. This happens all the time and this is the problem that PAMO solves. You can now go to the transaction from Wal-Mart on 7/7/2011 and view the picture of the receipt you took. You can view it on the app or even email it to yourself to print out. Either way, you losing your receipt is no longer a major problem. The picture option is not only for receipts, but could also be used to take a picture of the product your purchase, a picture of the check you received or wrote, any many other uses.
- Unlimited accounts and transactions. In addition, we allow you to separate your personal and business accounts (if you are interested in using both). There is no longer a need to have two separate apps for your business and personal accounts because PAMO allows you to be able to separate the two within one app.
- Color codes per account type. Be able to identify your accounts with a color (this is optional). For example, you may assign blue to your checking accounts, green to your saving accounts, and red to your time deposit account.
- turn Reconcile on or off
- turn Security Code on or off. If your Security Code is on, you must enter a 4 digit code in order to access your accounts.
- Search feature to easily search through your transactions in all your accounts.
- Order your transactions by Date, Clearance, or Amount
- For each transaction, be able to assign the transaction to a category. By visiting the ‘Category’ page, you will be able to see the amount and percentage of money you have spent in each category. (You are free to add any category that is not already part of the app by default)
- Print off transactions. This includes printing off the picture that has been taken/assigned to each transaction.
Developer Website: http://www.Twitter.com/SheenaAllenApps