GoldTrader101 is a simple to use, money saving calculator for determining the metal value of old, broken or unwanted jewelry and precious metals. “Turn your Bling into… Cha-Ching!”
By knowing the value of your jewelry’s metal, and by shopping around to different dealers, you can increase the cash in YOUR pocket and NOT the pocket of the dealer! This could be a savings of hundreds of dollars!!
GoldTrader101 makes getting the most money for your scrap jewelry and precious metals easy. GoldTrader101 looks up the current metal prices from the internet and does all the math for you!
Simply start by selecting the following:
1) Metal Type
- Choices are Gold or Silver
2) Metal Quality
- Choose values between 10K and 24K for Gold
or 925 (Sterling) and 999 for Silver
3) Weight Measurement Units *
- Choices are Troy-Ounce, Pennyweight or Grams.
4) Enter the Weight of the jewelry *
- Just enter the weight and GoldTrader101 does all the math for you!
* If you do not have a weight scale of your own, reputable jewelers and metal dealers will usually supply you with this information BEFORE you agree on a trade-in price.
1) You can enter the dealer’s cash offer and GoldTrader101 will calculate and display what the dealer’s profit would be in both dollar value, and in a percentage.
2) Not connected to the internet or want to do “what-if” calculations with different metal values? GoldTrader101 allows you to manually enter metal values in place of using the internet look up values.
Copyright 2011 TDHENG
Developer Website: http://www.tdheng.com